Service Contracts – Preventive planned maintenance
Able Lifts offer a full range of maintenance contracts that are tailored to suit individual customers requirements, designed to enhance your lift equipment and suit financial circumstances. We are focused in quality of service, ensuring we maintain competitive rates within the market. (including 24 hour, 365 days per year emergency breakdown service). We also offer to all our clients free advise to ensure you are maintaining your lift to the current regulations that apply to your situation, following information supplied to us by Leia, BSI and other trade associations.
We offer SAFED Supplementary examinations and certification.
Over the years Able Lifts has demonstrated an understanding of adhering to and completing good preventative planned maintenance.
The following points are carried out on all visits:
- Completing a safety check list of all moving mechanical parts including individual lift functions.
- Safety checks on individual electrical and electronic lift operational functions.
- Engineers are given tool-box safety talks covering how to maintain a lift to the company’s expectations and keep them up to date with any health and safety issues. The guidelines for this are set out in the Preventative Planned Maintenance Schedule that we provide our clients.
- A full lubrication and cleaning of parts to prevent noise and ensure smooth running of the lift machine which, also includes but is not limited to, lift car equipment, lift shaft equipment, motor room equipment and safety devices.
Personalised services and highly bespoke maintenance contracts
We adapt our service and our maintenance contracts to your requirements; arrange periodic checks as often or as occasionally as you like and we are more than happy to work around the daily schedule of your building to avoid disrupting regular traffic and usage of the lift.
Our team are committed to high quality standards, pro-active problem solving and expert testing and commissioning on every maintenance check and upgrade.
Summary of Service Contracts
All maintenance contracts include the visit frequencies as detailed in the specific quotation for your relevant site, for cleaning, lubrication, inspection and adjustment of all equipment to ensure continued safe and reliable operation.
- Standard Contract
- Semi-Comprehensive Contract*
- Fully comprehensive contract*
- Bespoke Service Contract to your Requirements
*Specific items included and excluded depend on the type of contract
Able Lifts Ltd follow all legislations and standards from BSI, Lift Regulations and European Standards.